Working at the Young Vic is rewarding, challenging and enjoyable. We encourage new staff from different backgrounds with different experiences, skills and stories to join us and influence and develop our working practice.
Our staff get to work in a creative atmosphere with a top team who share the determination to achieve as much as we possibly can. As a busy theatre with three performance spaces and a multitude of projects at different stages of development, every working day is different.
Even in this challenging time, we are still busy engaging with our community through Taking Part and our Directors Program and are currently planning for how we can re-open our theatre in a safe and friendly manner.
We need a range of skills from administration and finance as well as more specialised skills of artists, actors and technicians.
We want each person who works with us to be the best they possibly can be at their jobs and we provide training to help achieve this. We want our staff to realise their potential and develop new skills in order that the theatre can flourish and achieve the highest standards with a skilled and imaginative team in place.
We offer competitive salaries, as well as a variety of benefits, including:
- Complimentary tickets for our productions
- The opportunity to sit on a staff policy panel and play a role in reviewing and developing the Young Vic's staff welfare, training, recruitment, environmental and communication policies
- Interest-free season ticket loan scheme for your commute to work.
- Contributory pension scheme
- Staff discount at our café & bar