AI is a brand new, innovative show which will be created over a series of evenings. Writers and company will prompt artificial intelligence to generate a new work for the stage. Pretty cool, huh?
With AI opening next week (23 - 25 Aug) we thought it would be a good idea to get artificial intelligence to convince you to book your tickets. What could go wrong? How does it work., you ask? Well, GPT-3 is a natural language processing system that responds to text prompts (input by humans) to creates human-like text so we asked it to write 6 reasons why you should book tickets to see this innovative show written in collaboration with AI and this was its response...
6 REASONS TO BOOK TICKETS TO SEE AI
- YOU SHOULD BOOK TICKETS NOW BECAUSE IT'S TIME TO GO AND SEE A PLAY THAT NO ONE ELSE ON EARTH HAS SEEN YET!!!
- You should book a ticket because I am pretty sure we're going to win awards for this project later down the line (fingers crossed) and you'll regret not coming along for the ride now! ; )
- You should book a ticket so that your brain can be digitally copied for use by our AI overlords (or not!)
- You should book a ticket just to say you were at the first-ever performance of AI...
- You should book a ticket because I'm not just saying that it's great - many other people have said it before me: 'AI' was awarded the Special Jury Prize at the 2017 Edinburgh Festival Fringe; it won Best Production at 2017 Off West End Awards, and it was nominated for an Olivier Award as Outstanding Achievement in an Affiliate Theatre.
- ...and most importantly, YOU SHOULD BOOK A TICKET JUST BECAUSE WE SAID SO!!!
It's probably best to do as it says... You can either book for one standalone performance, or book for multiple evenings to see the creation of the play progress. Click the button below to book your tickets today.