Day after day, night after night, our building is bursting with imagination, talent and fun. With annual Soul Mates memberships from £500, grow closer to us and to the shows you so generously help to create. With a bespoke programme of insightful events and an inside track relationship with us, join us and enjoy all the Young Vic has to offer, on and off our stages.
Soul Mate | £500 - £1,499
(benefits value £146, donation from £354)
Benefits for becoming a Soul Mate at the Young Vic include:
- Advanced booking
- An invitation for two to an annual Soul Mates event
- Acknowledgment on website
- Complimentary programme for every production attended
- Regular e-newsletter
Soul Mate | £1,500 - £2,499
(benefits value £251, donation from £1,249)
Benefits are as above plus:
- Access to house seats*
- Advanced and direct booking line through the Development Team
- Invitation for two to one Q&A around a production
- An invitation for two to one Main House Opening Night
- Acknowledgement of your support in all production programmes, donor board and annual review
- Invitation for two to an Artistic Event around a Young Vic production
- Invitation for two to the annual Artistic Directors Briefing
Soul Mate | £2,500 - £4,999
(benefits value £451, donation from £2,049)
Benefits as above plus:
- An invitation for two to two Main House Opening Nights
- An invitation for two to one Maria Opening Night*
- Invitation for two to our annual Lifting a Play From Page to Stage event
- Additional acknowledgement on donor boards
- Opportunity to book the Marie McKenna Room for private parties*
Soul Mate | £5,000 - £9,999
(benefits value £1,072, donation from £3,928)
Benefits include the above plus:
- An invitation for two to all Main House and Maria Opening Nights*
- An invitation to our Annual Artistic Director’s Lunch
- Invitations to Young Vic UK and overseas trips**
- Opportunity to attend private screenings of Young Vic short films
Upper Circle | £10,000+
(benefits value £1,072, donation from £8,928)
The Upper Circle offers friendship and familiarity with the Young Vic that is both unparalleled and unique. Upper Circle Members enjoy getting to know the Artistic Team and our venue, ‘the best theatre in London’ (The Telegraph, Rupert Christiansen), in the closest way possible with invitations to our West End transfer Opening Nights and parties as well as to vibrant events at The Cut and other exclusive treats that bring them right to the heart of our work – both on and off our stages.
By joining the Upper Circle, you will be supporting the wonderful and important work of the Young Vic that you see on our stages every night, giving artists the chance to do something they have never done before, young audiences a chance to engage with theatre for the first time and young directors to develop their talent which enables us to make an impact on the global theatre scene.
To join or for further information including a full list of benefits of being an Upper Circle Member, please contact Reed Nykiforuk on 020 7922 2812.
All our memberships include a benefits value, which reflects the actual cost of the subscription, and a suggested donation. The memberships can be purchased at the benefit value and all the benefits listed within each level of membership can be purchased separately. Any additional amounts are donations and are eligible for Gift Aid. We are incredibly grateful for both the donations and the Gift Aid we receive from our memberships as these enable us to continue to do what we do best – our shows, our Taking Part work and supporting the next generation of theatre directors.
If you would like buy the benefits separately or have any questions, please email Reed Nykiforuk or call 020 7922 2812.
*subject to availability, RSVP required
** additional costs may apply